Nhoam svay kchei: green mango salad
Mango in Cambodia are more sour than sweet, so reduce the sugar in the dressing if you are using sweet mango but more sugar may need to be added to the dressing. This salad can also be made with squid, chicken breast or shrimp.
Servings 2 portions
- 150 gr shredded green mango
- 15 gr carrots shredded
- 30 gr chicken breast slice
- 5 tbsp teak trei mteh (chili dressing)
- 10 pcs sweet basil
- 2 tbsp roasted crush peanut
- 15 gr shallots, sliced
- 1. Peeled green mango and shredded with a peeler put in a plate.2. Slice chicken breast sauteed with seasoning keep it with other plate until cool.3. In a mixing bowl put all ingredient together add Khmer dressing then adjust seasoning to taste.4. Remove from the bowl and arranges it nigtly on the plate Serve with roasted crust peanut on the top.